1. Do you use the multi-factor login (authentication)?
2. Are your passwords to services or assets less than 12 characters long?
3. Do you use more than one password in your work?
4. Are you aware how your password should be protected?
5. Do you use mobile devices in your work?
5.1 Are you aware of the company's policy on safe use of mobile devices?
5.2 Do you connect to a network when working remotely?
5.3 Do you use devices other than those specified in company policy?
5.4 Does anyone other than yourself use this device?
5.5 Do you carry mobile devices that you use for work?
5.6 Do you sometimes work in public places?
6. Have you ever connected any external data carrier in your work?
7. Do you sometimes install various software while using a business computer?
8. Do you lock your device when you are not using it?
9. Do you check if visited sites use the <a href='httpS? protocol, when you surf the Internet?
10. Do you check the correctness of the entered address, when you surf the Internet?
11. Does your browser block pop-up windows?
12. Do you allow various Internet services to remember your login and password for your convenonce?
13. Have you installed any add-ons for your browser?
14. Do you ever send an unfinished work to your private account or copy company data onto data carriers to complete the task at home?
15. You have received an email message and a suspicious attachment. Would you open this message to verify if the attachment is secure?
16. You have received an email message from your boss or colleague. The message included orders regarding e.g. the company funds. Would you follow the instructions in the message without hesitation?
17. Do you open links send in the email messages?
18. Do you use the encryption function while sending important messages?
19. Do you digitally sign your email messages and verify the sender of the message?
20. Does your email server allow only authorized users to sending messages?
21. Do you know what BCC means?